Rascals Entertainment are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Rascals Entertainment may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
Your privacy is important to us, so we’ll always keep your details secure. We’d like to use your details to keep in touch about things that may matter to you.
If you choose to hear from us we may send you information based on what is most relevant to you or things you’ve told us you like. We may also show you relevant content online. This might be about events, parties, offers, job opportunities, volunteering or competitions.
We’ll only send information to you if you agree to receive it, and we will never share your information with other companies for their marketing purposes. If you agree to receive marketing information from us you can change your mind at a later date.
This policy applies to:
· All Customers
· Prospective Clients (individuals have made enquiries with us regarding possible goods or services but have not subsequently become clients of the business)
· All Third Parties and Suppliers with whom we have dealings in the ordinary course of our business.
· All registered website users
Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘the company’ shall mean Rascals Entertainment.
Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘Data Subject’ shall mean any individual for whom we hold personal data.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection laws including GDPR. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
· Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
· Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
· Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
· Accurate and kept up to date.
· Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
· Kept securely.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
· Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
· Business-related information including website information, email addresses, contact numbers and addresses
· We will not ordinarily collect, store and use any data which is defined under GDPR as “special categories” of more sensitive personal information.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal data lists.
· Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
· To inform you about updates about the Company and advise you of an opportunities or offers
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send you email newsletters, promotional emails, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· We will not disclose your data to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use Google Analytics to process our website data and user information. You can read Google’s data processing and compliance here: Google Business & Data policy
We will not share any of your data with any third party organisation
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or by email, we will have a box that you can click to indicate want to be added to our e-mail distribution list. Leave it blank if you do not want to be contacted.
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email address]or by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all e-newsletter campaigns.
Contact and further information
If you have any questions or wish to submit a complaint then please submit this to: Hutton Gate, Harrogate
You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office or such other regulatory body or supervisory authority as may be appointed from time to time.
If you make a complaint then we will respond to let you know how your complaint will be handled.
A copy of the information will be provided free of charge. However, a ‘reasonable fee’ may be charged when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive. This fee is based on the administrative cost of providing the information.